Pappas believes a family that works and plays together, stays together. We offer plenty of activities to get to know your co-workers outside the restaurant, such as our intramural sports leagues, community service projects and many other exciting opportunities. The opportunities for advancement are not the only thing we offer at Pappas. We offer the chance to have loads of fun, too!
- Flexible schedules
- Fun work environment
- Team sports
- Community service opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Credit Union
- Employee discounts for cell phone service, health club memberships, computers, travel and more
All non-management hourly employees are eligible to participate in the Group Benefits Program that Pappas Restaurants supports.
This insurance benefits package gives you the opportunity to choose from:
- Term Life, and Short-Term Disability
You can also choose to cover your eligible dependents under these plans with the exception of Short term disability. The plans are affordably priced and your premium payments are deducted directly from your paycheck.
- Competitive Salary & Incentive Program – Pappas competitive salary helps illustrate our commitment to our people. Pappas General Managers are some of the highest paid in the industry.
- 401K matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision – our insurance plan is available to all our managers at a low cost.
- Paid vacation – Salaried Pappas Managers receive two weeks paid vacation every year. That bumps to three weeks after three years of service.
- Dining Card – Enjoy a personal dining card that is funded monthly to use at any of our restaurants.
- Quality of life – Pappas family friendly environment provides you with a 5 day work week.
- Training – Be confident that you will receive some of the best training in the industry.
- Advancement Opportunities – With more than more than 90 restaurants and counting, your advancement opportunities are endless.
- Receive competitive hourly pay, plus the opportunity to make great tips in a busy, high volume restaurant.
- Work 5 days a week. Your 2 days off per week will not be compromised, your personal time is important to us.
- Get a personal Pappas dining card that you may use at any of the Pappas Restaurants nationwide.
- Enjoy a complimentary meal with any scheduled shift.
- Work side by side with a Mentor Manager.
- Give back to your community. Working at Pappas provides you with an outlet to serve your community.
- Prepare to have the "fun factor" nurtured! In addition to the daily activities like group outings and contests, Pappas will provide great opportunities to build long-lasting friendships.
Pappas Restaurants are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/A. We are dedicated to a policy of employment practices which prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.