Renowned food. Impeccable service. And amazing people. That's what makes Pappas a leader in the restaurant industry and a top choice for so many of our Guests. It takes an extraordinary person to become a member of our corporate team. We look for a unique combination of passion, drive, management skills, ability to see the big picture and more. It's a tall order to fill, but we're proud to say we have some of the top minds in hospitality running Pappas alongside the Pappas Brothers.
New openings in the corporate office are extremely rare. When a position does become available, we usually hire from within. Like we said, we're all about our people and we're all about rewarding hard work and talent.
Pappas Restaurants are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/A. We are dedicated to a policy of employment practices which prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Career Opportunity - Benefits Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Benefits Administrator in the
Department at our Main Office located in the Northwest area of Houston, Texas.
The Benefits Administrator will report to the Director of Human Resources and support the company in all aspects of employee benefits including FMLA and Short Term Disability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration of the benefits program to include: employee inquiries, reconciling invoices, entering benefit elections in the HR information system, conducting market research and managing the open enrollment process.
- Serve as subject matter expert and ensure compliance in all areas of employee medical leave including FMLA/ADA.
- May be assigned projects to assist in carrying out company and departmental initiatives.
- Miscellaneous research, report writing, forms creation.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Must have 5+ years of exempt level HR experience.
- Working knowledge of major employment laws including Title VII, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, HIPAA, and COBRA.
- Intermediate computer skills (Internet Research, Report Writing, Word Processing)
- Strong business and analytical skills.
- Must be able to lift 15lbs, bend, stoop and reach.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.