Now Interviewing Part Time Office Administrators! This multi-faceted position is responsible for the daily accounting and employee file documentation within our restaurants.
The Office Administrator will:
· Reconcile payment information, including processing payments
· Maintain employee information
· Ensure proper time clock procedures are completed
· Process invoices
· Complete other administrative tasks as assigned
Enjoy the following by joining our team:
· Competitive pay
· Consistent schedule – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday day shift
· Vacation time
· Medical/dental/vision benefits
· Advancement opportunities
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 18+ years of age
· Detail orientated
· Strong time management
· Organized, self-starter and capable of working efficiently with minimal supervision
All candidates will be required to pass a drug and background screen to obtain employment
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.