We are seeking a positive and professional Business and Data Analyst to join the IT team at the Pappas Restaurants Main Office in Northwest Houston. The Business and Data Analyst will have a background in data analytics, data visualization, dashboards, KPIs & metrics reporting. The Business and Data Analyst will be proficient in SQL, SSIS, & SSRS. The candidate should have knowledge of structured and unstructured data concepts and tools. Experience with OLAP tools, including IBM Planning Analytics, is a plus. The ability to code against APIs using Python for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) is preferred. The Business and Data Analyst will work with various business units to proactively identify trends in data and suggest strategies to utilize that data to inform business decisions.
• Is the primary support for our data analytics and business intelligence software.
• Analyzes existing business processes in search of productivity gains through automation.
• Provides data integration services around our corporate data warehouse.
• Responsible for the customization of 3rd party software applications.
• Completes database, web, and client programming as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS or CS or equivalent work experience.
• 2 – 5 years of technical and relevant experience.
• Proficient in SQL, SSIS, & SSRS
• Prior experience working in data analytics, data visualization, dashboards, KPIs & metrics reporting.
• Knowledge of structured and unstructured data concepts and tools
• Strong listener with the ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work well under pressure with good organizational and project management skills.
• Experience with OLAP tools, including IBM Planning Analytics, is a preferred.
• Ability to code against APIs using Python for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) is preferred.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.