We are seeking a positive and professional HRIS Administrator to join the Human Resources team at the Pappas Restaurants Main Office in Northwest Houston. The HRIS Administrator is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and optimizing the HRIS software and other related HR software. Additional duties include managing and processing employee data, generating reports and ensuring data systems are compliant with regulations. This role will work closely with the IT Systems Analyst and Director of Compensation.
• Assists with overseeing and maintaining ideal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
• Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
• Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
• Assists with managing permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
• Works with IT Analyst regarding custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
• Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
• Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
• Works with IT Analyst to ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
• Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Positive, patient, and professional attitude
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
• At least two years of related experience required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – can adjust communication to the level of the listener when needed.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task with strong organizational and project management skills.
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
• Ability to communicate in a professional, engaging, and effective manner.
• Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and meet tight deadlines as necessary.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Analytical with strong computer skills and proficient in MS office
• Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
• PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.