We are seeking a Management Development Assistant to join the Management Development team at the Pappas Restaurants Main Office in Northwest Houston. The Management Development Assistant completes the administrative tasks related to the regular changes that occur on the management team. That includes sending onboarding paperwork to management new hires, promotions, transfers, and working closely to ensure performance evaluations are completed timely and accurately. In this role they work closely with Payroll, Training, and Management Development Departments.
• Confirms management performance evaluations are complete by the designated timeframe and approves in the internal performance management system.
• Verifies all compensation changes are accurately reported to payroll and reflected on period-end payroll reports.
• Manages the day-to-day status changes related to management including new hires, promotions, demotions, pay rate changes, transfers, terminations, and training completion.
• Gathers and compiles required documentation to support the change and confirms all requests.
• Completes other related tasks that may include ordering business cards, updating internal communication, manager lists, collects required policies, audits employee file folders and tracks the development of manager.
• Uses project management software to send training or onboarding materials.
• Creates and distributes communication regarding upcoming manager training and assists with follow-up.
• Other projects as assigned
• Positive, friendly, and professional attitude
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail, ability can set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Proficient with MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook) and Adobe
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Experience working with repetitive and detailed tasks
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but commensurate experience considered
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.