Pappas Restaurants is seeking a Journeyman Electrician to join the team! Our locations include: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, Pappasito’s Cantina, Pappas Bros. Steakhouse and Pappas Bar-B-Q.
Job Details: Include, but are not limited to:
• Troubleshooting, repairing and diagnosing electrical issues in a light commercial environment
• Performing proper inspections of electrical systems to prevent future electrical service issues
• Installing and replacing electrical panels, circuit breakers, control systems and branch circuit wiring
• Installing and replacing electrical service equipment, including main service disconnects, up to 600 Amps
• Troubleshooting commercial electrical equipment and circuits, including GFCI’s, open circuits and short circuits
• Must be willing to learn sound systems, audio video and automation systems, including low voltage lighting controls and controls
• Will be able to apply NEC Code knowledge for a proper and safe electrical installation
• Must be willing to learn new and existing systems
Pay and Benefits: Competitive pay; medical, dental and life insurance, 401K and Pappas dining benefits.
Steady, year-round employment and ongoing in-house training
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience while holding a Journeyman’s License
• Ability to work nights as necessary
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently as necessary
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess excellent attention to detail
Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors; be able to lift up to 40 pounds, crawl, stoop, climb ladders and work in a variety of physical conditions. This is not a complete list of all physical considerations and further information can be provided upon request.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.