Now Interviewing Dietitians! The Clinical Dietitian oversees the nutrition care of the patients, performing nutritional assessments, managing the physician’s orders for therapeutic diets and supplements, provides nutritional education to patients and/or families, attends patient rounds, and maintains clinical nutrition policies. Enjoy the following by joining our team:
• Flexible Schedules
• Great earning potential
• Advancement opportunities
• An outstanding training program
• A dynamic work environment & more!
• Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
• Certification/licensure as required by state of practice. (Texas)
• Bachelor’s degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition, or related area, granted by a US regionally accredited college or university, or foreign equivalent.
• 1-2 years of clinical care in an acute care facility preferred.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.